Mission / Vision Statement
Our vision is: "Imagine the Possibilities"
Our mission is: To educate, enrich, and empower our community.
Focus and Goals for Vision 2018:
- An efficient and effective facility
- Optimal usability
- Aligned and valued services
- Community awareness and engagement
- Improve and maximize efficiencies of the facility to better align physical space with the needs of the community
- Empower the community to utilize SSLDL's services in the easiest way possible
- Optimize services to best serve current users as well as attract new users
- Broaden SSLDL's impact on the community
Click here for the Strategic Plan for 2016 - 2018 adopted by the SSLDL Board of Trustees on January 4, 2016
Learn More about the Salem-South Lyon District Library
A Year in Review 2016
Audit Report 2016