Goal of Volunteers
- To assist in the operation of the library so that it can play an effective role in the community.
- Sort and shelve library materials.
- Read, rearrange and straighten shelves.
- Inspect and make minor repairs to library materials.
- Attend volunteer meetings.
- Perform various housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
- Operate equipment used in the library.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel so classified.
Adult Volunteers (ages 18+)
Choose the file format that works best for you:
Mail your completed Adult Volunteer application to:
Salem-South Lyon District Library
ATTN: Amelia Yunker
9800 Pontiac Trail
South Lyon, MI 48178
Email your completed Adult Volunteer application to:
Amelia Yunker: Click here for email
Youth / Teen Volunteers (under 18)
There are no Youth/Teen volunteer opportunities at this time.