One on One Technology Help
Receive one-on-one assistance with:
- Using your library card to access your account and the Library’s catalog online
- Exploring free online learning resources and materials provided by our Library.
- Computer basics – organizing files, setting up your email, or browsing the internet
- Basic Social Media assistance – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & others
- Downloading eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Digital Magazines to your personal device (iPad, Kindle, and other tablets)
- Using your smartphone, eReader, and/or tablet
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, Publisher, Excel)
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- Be sure to bring in any device you need help with.
- troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices
- take apart or replace physical parts on a device
- participate in credit card transactions
- assist with business affairs
- Nor will we update or install new software