News List Page
Maintenance Technician Position
This list is not inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or modified at any time.
- Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent and two years related experience/training. Ability to read and interpret drawings and documents such as safety rules, library policies, and procedures, biohazard handling procedures, and the library’s emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of general mechanics, carpentry, electricity, and maintenance procedures as demonstrated through education and /or experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Library Director and coworkers.
- Excellent organizational skills that create the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Dependable and reliable work habits.
- Reliable transportation.
Job Application Read More
Contactless Curbside Pickup Process
In an effort to keep our staff and patrons we offer a contactless curbside delivery service at the Library.
We expect there will be a high demand for this service. Therefore, it is essential that everyone arrives at their scheduled pick up time to ensure prompt, accurate, and safe service for all.
- Patron is notified that their hold is ready by phone/email.
- Patron calls the library to set up an appointment time.
- Patron arrives for the appointment and pulls into curbside spot 1 or 2 and calls the number on the sign to tell us which spot they are in.
- Their items are brought out and placed on the table for them to retrieve.
- Checking out books
- Tax Forms and Instructions
SSLDL Personal Library Shopper Youth is a new service offered by SSLDL. Simply fill out the form below and a librarian will select a variety of books for you to pick-up. When the books are ready, the library will contact you to schedule a pick-up. Please allow 24 hours for SSLDL to process your request. Please fill out the Library Personal Shopper form so the librarian can select books that your child might like! Please note that we do not keep track of what books you have checked out previously due to privacy laws so it is possible you may receive something you have borrowed in the past.Read More
MAP Michigan Activity Pass
Visit http://www.plymouthrockets.com/michiganactivitypass/index.cfm to learn more!
Grow with Google
Google Career Certificates:
New certificates in UX design, data analytics and project management coming soon. Become job-ready in about six months, no prior experience required.
Visit https://grow.google/certificates/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newcerts&utm_content=landingpage&fbclid=IwAR3K15BI9rJOZrQzEyY0x587MFDHxTzRkgfFhIuxU8jkCCSGz4iXE3ileqM Read More