News List Page
Contactless Drive-thru Process
In an effort to keep our staff and patrons safe we offer a new drive-thru pickup service to retrieve holds, kits, and more through the myLibro app.
We expect there will be a high demand for this service. Therefore, it is essential that everyone arrives at their scheduled pick-up time to ensure prompt, accurate, and safe service for all.
- Patron is notified that their hold is ready by phone/email.
- Patron will make a Libro appointment (either through the APP or by calling the library).
- Patron arrives for the appointment and pulls up to pick up their items at the drive-thru window.
- Patron will press the bell/buzzer to alert arrival.
- Patron will receive items from the window's slide-out shelf containing their holds and other items.
- Checking out books
- Tax Forms and Instructions
- Craft kits
SSLDL Personal Library Shopper Youth is a new service offered by SSLDL. Simply fill out the form below and a librarian will select a variety of books for you to pick-up. When the books are ready, the library will contact you to schedule a pick-up. Please allow 24 hours for SSLDL to process your request. Please fill out the Library Personal Shopper form so the librarian can select books that your child might like! Please note that we do not keep track of what books you have checked out previously due to privacy laws so it is possible you may receive something you have borrowed in the past.Read More
MAP Michigan Activity Pass
Visit http://www.plymouthrockets.com/michiganactivitypass/index.cfm to learn more!
Grow with Google
Google Career Certificates:
New certificates in UX design, data analytics and project management coming soon. Become job-ready in about six months, no prior experience required.
Visit https://grow.google/certificates/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newcerts&utm_content=landingpage&fbclid=IwAR3K15BI9rJOZrQzEyY0x587MFDHxTzRkgfFhIuxU8jkCCSGz4iXE3ileqM Read More