One on One Tech Help
Here at the library, we provide one-on-one assistance with one of our IT employees, to help members of our community learn how to use new technology or software.
For immediate or basic assistance, reference staff members are happy to help! Call the library @ 248.437.6431 and ask to speak with reference staff!
RECEIVE ONE-ON-ONE ASSISTANCE WITH:
- Computer basics – organizing files, setting up your email, or browsing the internet
- Basic Social Media assistance – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & others
- Using your smartphone, eReader, and/or tablet
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, Publisher, Excel)
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Please arrive with a clear goal of what you would like to learn.
- Please arrive with all the necessary passwords needed to access your device or accounts.
- Be sure to bring in any device you need help with.
WE ARE UNABLE TO:
- fix malfunctioning devices
- take apart or replace physical parts on a device
- participate in credit card transactions
- assist with business affairs
- update or install new software